Would you like to have long, thick eyelashes that are totally natural? If you’re tired of dealing with thin, scanty eyelashes that you can barely see, it’s time to look into professional treatment. False eyelashes can help your lashes look better, but they’re difficult to apply and you have to put them on every day. Eyelash extensions last longer, but they can pull out your own lashes and prevent them from growing. Latisse® is an effective solution that can address sparse, thinning eyelashes.
What is Latisse®?
Latisse® is a prescription treatment that is applied to the base of your upper eyelashes. It helps you grow thick, long eyelashes by stimulating a natural response in your body. Latisse® is simple and takes only minutes a day to use.
Latisse® is an excellent option if you suffer from hypotrichosis, meaning insufficient lash growth. This condition can be caused by:
- Hair loss from an illness or medical treatments
- Other conditions that prevent the lashes from growing
How Does It Work?
Human eyelashes go through several stages of growth, eventually moving from an inactive to an active stage. Latisse® works as an analogue of prostaglandin, the hormone that keeps the lashes growing. When the solution is applied, it speeds up the growth stages to keep the lashes growing faster.
Benefits of Latisse®
- It is an FDA-approved treatment.
- You get beautiful results without surgery or invasive means.
- The solution is easy to apply.
- After the treatment is complete, you can safely continue to use it to maintain your results.
- You can stop using false eyelashes or eyelash extensions.
What Results Can You Expect?
Results can vary, but generally speaking, you can expect to have:
- Longer, thicker eyelashes that are completely natural.
- Beautiful lashes without mascara.
- Thick eyelashes that enhance your eyes and make your makeup stand out.
If you think Latisse® could help you achieve the full, beautiful lashes that you want, set up a consultation at DermaNuva Skin & Health Care in Olds, Alberta. We can discuss your lashes and determine whether or not this product can help you. Contact us today to book an appointment and get started!