Our injectable range of products gives clients the subtle and fresh look, even at a mature age it can slow down the clock and recover losses due to sun damage, aging and hormonal changes.
Onabotulinum (Botox®) is a neurotoxin that engages nerve endings causing temporary paralysis of muscles. It is very safe despite the social stigma regarding paralysis, this has never been proven to be in direct relationship with the small amounts of Botox® used for cosmetic procedures or medical conditions.
- Fine lines – Botox® works very well for fine lines in the upper face; especially the frown lines, crow’s feet, brow lift and forehead areas. These issues can be corrected with 36 to 50 Units of Botox® during one appointment session.
- Hyperhidrosis – Dripping armpits, hands or feet can be a serious social impediment. Botox® innervates the sweat gland, temporarily decreasing sweating by 50-70%. An average of 100U are needed, lasting 6 to 18 months.
- Migraine – Botox® can bring relief when other medications have been used in vain. 100-150 units are injected every 90 days. Classic migraines causing symptoms which last more than 14 days a month will receive funding from AHC.
- Blepharospasm and Torticollis – These annoying and dysfunctional muscle spasms of the face and neck can be treated with full coverage from AHC. Detail will be discussed during a doctor’s consultation.
- Anal fissures – This very painful condition can be relieved with periodic injections; using an average of 40U per session.
The arch-type natural vitamin infusion used by naturopaths for poor GI-absorption, chronic disease and chemotherapy support gives the client direct delivery of vitamins in balanced doses. Initiation with IV infusions followed by oral supplementation can aid in the recovery process.
Collagen replacement injections for volume loss to refresh the appearance by smoothing away unwanted lines and bringing back natural contours of the face. Cheeks, lips and areas around the mouth respond very well to these soft filling injections. Most fillers are Lidocaine-mixed for comfort and decreased pain. This is a very effective treatment to get that younger look. Injectable dermal fillers can plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases, removal wrinkles, and improve the appearance of recessed scars. The optimal effects of this treatment can be seen 2 weeks after a treatment as the hyaluronic attaches itself to the water in the dermal skin layer and can last from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the recommended product provided by our qualified professionals at DermaNuva Skin and Health.
Belkyra® [Kybella® in USA], is a deoxycholic acid injection to reduce submental fat in a double-chin. The injection kills the fat cells permanently, which leads to a tighter look and decreased fullness in this area. Usually 2 injections; 3 weeks apart are needed for best results.
Tiny injections of a sclerosing agent into varicose and spider veins cause an inflammatory response closing off the vein walls allowing it to collapse. Use of a specific medical grade stocking for leg veins is needed to support results. Usually 2-4 treatments are required depending on the number of veins. Facial veins have also been treated with excellent results.
Some conditions respond well to rescue injections with steroids. A small amount of cortisone is injected with Lidocaine anesthesia into:
- Bald spot areas for Alopecia Areata (focal hair loss).
- Inflamed Acne Cysts. It will virtually disappear overnight.
- Painful Tendonitis (tennis elbow).
- Unsightly large Ganglions to shrink and dry up.
When available vaccinations are administered by our MD’s and nursing staff, travel advice are given and prescriptions for travel are issued, such as for Cholera and Malaria.